Today’s feature is from AnnMarie Denis
Give five words to describe your work
Give five reasons you shoot everyday
My 3 sons, I shoot with them in mind every day. I just want to contain the magic of their youth and hold on to it forever.
To keep my passion within ignited.
To help me remember
Because I never want to forget
It makes me happy
Give five things you have learned from shooting everyday
– Keep your camera close at all times, you never know when that magic moment will occur
– It’s okay to just shoot nothing, something amazing can come from nothing
– You get better the more you shoot!
– It’s normal to get bored with the same old mundane rhythm you fall into, that’s when the challenge begins and the magic happens
– Your kids learn to live with the fact that the camera is always there in their face! HA!
Favorite five photography products
My Canon 6D
My 35mm Sigma ART
My lens pens